Subject: Preservation priority survey

Preservation priority survey

From: Olivia Cox <mah0cb6>
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 1995
I am taking part in a Preservation Priority Survey at the Archives
Center, located in the National Museum of American History in
Washington, DC. We want to use the form that was developed by the Task
Force on Archival Selection for the Commission on Preservation and
Access. If you are familiar with this form please share with me any
experiences you have had in your use of it. If you changed the form so
it better met your needs, I would like to see a copy if possible. The
form we have at present needs changes to reflect our collection and we
wanted to see how others may have handled it in the past.

Olivia Cox
N.M.AH., Preservation Services
MRC 642, Smithsonian Institution
Washington, DC 20560

                Distributed: Thursday, February 23, 1995