Subject: Source for wet-strength paper

Source for wet-strength paper

From: Daniel Clement <76616.2144>
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 1995
Like Joel Spector, I also like wet strength paper for some wet
treatments. I bought some, perhaps a year ago, from TALAS in New York
City (212-736-7744).  However, the paper I received has little strength
when wet.  Maybe they have a different kind now, but I wouldn't order
more unless I had a sample beforehand to examine.

Dan Clement
Paper Conservator
Ithaca, NY

                Distributed: Thursday, February 23, 1995