Subject: Flattening maps

Flattening maps

From: Susan Page <susan.page>
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 1995
a large collection of maps, I would like to recommend the article
"Storing and Handling Oversized Documents", Restaurator, vol. 15, pp.
129-141.  The text of this article was originally presented by Diane S.
Nixon and myself at the 1993 National Archives and Records
Administration Conference: Preservation of Oversized Documents, Maps,
and Engineering Drawings.  I would be happy to answer any further
questions on this subject by phone or e-mail.

Susan L. Page, Senior Conservator
National Archives and Records Administration
301-713-6700 x229

                Distributed: Thursday, February 23, 1995