Subject: IPC publication on Herbaria sought

IPC publication on Herbaria sought

From: John Townsend <townseje>
Date: Monday, February 20, 1995
I am trying to locate a copy of the 1993 Institute of Paper Conservation
conference proceedings titled "Conservation of the Herbarium."   The
conference was held in Leigh, England, May 1993.  Naturally, I need it
right away, so if anyone has a copy I can borrow I'll gladly pay round
trip Federal Express charges.  Please respond to me directly at the
above e-mail address, or call 518-234-5178 (mornings) or 518-294-7110
(afternoons).

John Townsend

                 Distributed: Monday, February 20, 1995