Subject: Microfilming of theses

Microfilming of theses

From: Diane Lunde <dlunde>
Date: Thursday, February 16, 1995
I am currently planning a project to preservation microfilm the theses
at Colorado State University.  I am especially interested in hearing
about similar projects and how they are organized, problems with
vendors, etc. Also how has the microfilm been received by other staff
and patrons?  Has anyone used microfiche as the "service" copy instead
of microfilm? Thanks,

Diane Lunde,
Conservation Librarian
Colorado State University Libraries