Subject: Source for wet-strength paper

Source for wet-strength paper

From: Joel Spector <farrowst>
Date: Saturday, February 18, 1995
Does anyone know of a source/producer of wet-strength papers? We here at
the University of Iowa Conservation Dept. have exhausted seemingly all
options in our search for wet-strength paper to replace what we have
always used (and prefer to non-woven) in the washing and buffering
process. Perhaps these papers are still produced in Europe or elsewhere?
Thanks in advance for any information that might be forthcoming.

Joel Spector
Apprentice book and paper conservator
University of Iowa Center for the Book

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 19, 1995