Subject: Hand papermaker's sourcebook

Hand papermaker's sourcebook

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Saturday, February 18, 1995
An avid collector of papermaking books and associated products a new
publication I heard about today will I am sure be of interest to many of
the group. _A hand papermaker's sourcebook_ is shortly to be published
by

    estamp
    204 St Albans Avenue
    London W4 5JU

Written by Sophie Dawson, it includes detail on fibres and pulps,
additives, dyes and pigments, just about everything it seems from both
Eastern and Western styles.

Mark Vine

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 19, 1995