Subject: Lighting

Lighting

From: Bogdan Sovinc <sovinc>
Date: Friday, February 10, 1995
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender and if of general interest post it here as well

I need some new information about lighting conditions for paper items
(books, archive materials). I have data from 1975 (Encyclopedia for
libraries and information science). I prepare a handbook about
preservation and conservation of library and archive materials.

Nada Majcen Cucnik

                Distributed: Thursday, February 16, 1995