Subject: Food and drink in the library

Food and drink in the library

From: Christopher Anglim <anglim>
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 1995
I have a query regarding covered beverage containers. Because it would
be very difficult to enforce a "no drinks" policy, Our library would
like to strongly encourage its users to drink their beverages in covered
beverage containers to avoid spill damage to books. Has anyone on the
list had tried such a policy and what has been your experience. Thank
you very much,

Chris Anglim

                Distributed: Thursday, February 16, 1995