Subject: Isoperms

Isoperms

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Thursday, February 16, 1995
This is both an announcement and a plea for assistance.

Following Sharon Partridge's query about Isoperms, someone wrote to me
asking what Isoperms are. As the Isoperm concept may not have gotten
much press outside the book/paper field, I thought I'd mention that
Donald K. Sebera's Isoperms--An Environmental Management Tool,
published by the Commission on Preservation and Access, is available in
the Web facet of Conservation OnLine (CoOL). Using a WWW client such as
Mosaic, Netscape, Lynx etc., open URL

  http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/

and select the link to the CPA "Science Initiative".

Now, for the plea. The graphics in the online version of this doc are
absolutely terrible and I have neither the time, the equipment, nor the
know-how to do much about it. If there is anyone out there with a decent
scanner who would be willing to re-scan the graphs, equations, etc from
the CPA publication, and to spend some time with photoshop or its kin
making the scan suitable for display on a typical computer display,
please get in touch with me.

                Distributed: Thursday, February 16, 1995