Subject: Restoration 95 exhibition passes available

Restoration 95 exhibition passes available

From: Paul Messier <pmessier>
Date: Thursday, January 26, 1995
As a speaker at the upcoming Restoration 95 conference (in Boston, Feb
26-28), I was given about 35 or so complimentary tickets for admission
to the exhibit floor.  I'd be happy to give these passes to any
interested party--just send me email telling me the number of passes to
put aside, then send me an envelope with an address and postage. Please
note that these passes do not allow the user into the conference
program--just onto the floor where there will be 300 or so
preservation/restoration vendors. Though my topic is the conservation of
photographs, the overall focus of Restoration 95 appears to be in the
realm of architectural preservation/restoration.  If there are detailed
questions regarding the full program it would be best to contact the
conference organizers at 617-933-9699 or fax 617-933-8744.

Paul Messier
77 Griggs Rd
Brookline, MA 02146

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 29, 1995