Subject: Electrodeless sulfur lamp

Electrodeless sulfur lamp

From: Michael Rhode <rhode>
Date: Thursday, January 26, 1995
The Washington Post did a pretty good article on this a few weeks back;
unfortunately I didn't save it.  However, one of the two test sites here
in DC is the National Air & Space Museum.  I would imagine they could
help you.  I'm not sure if they are using it to illuminate their
collections or just outside to light the entrance.

Michael Rhode, Chief Archivist
National Museum of Health & Medicine
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Walter Reed Army Medical Center