Subject: Gingerbread houses

Gingerbread houses

From: Christina Favretto <trieste>
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 1995
At the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh we have some "edible" Christmas
ornaments (a replica of the Museum, and some "Brillo" boxes made out of
gingerbread and decorated in sugar frosting) that we'd like to save for
our archives.  Does anyone have some practical suggestions on how to
preserve these sweet little artifacts for our institutional archives
collection?  Or should we just give up and eat the darn things? They're
getting quite fragrant... Thanks in advance,

Cristina Favretto
Archives Intern
Andy Warhol Museum

                Distributed: Thursday, January 26, 1995