Subject: Vacuum cleaners for mold

Vacuum cleaners for mold

From: James E. Costopoulos Jr. <jacostopoulo>
Date: Monday, January 23, 1995
Our library is in the process of updating its preservation policies
including purchasing new equipment. We would like to buy a vacuum
cleaner that can safely remove mold from books. I would be interested in
any experiences or hints that you might have with regard to this
especially the specific make, manufacturer, price, etc. of vacuums that
can be used for this purpose.

James Costopoulos

                 Distributed: Tuesday, January 24, 1995