Subject: Joint tacketing

Joint tacketing

From: Alison Hamilton <cibrahim>
Date: Thursday, January 12, 1995
I'm passing on this reply for the Conservator here who does not have
email. She can be contacted through my mail box or snail mail address
below. Message:

    The joint tacketing technique was devised by the conservation department
    at Trinity College, Dublin and is illustrated in a pamphlet called
    'Preserving our Printed Heritage' published by Trinity College. ISBN
    0904720187.

Alison Hamilton
Conservator
University of London Library
Senate House, Malet Street
London WC1E 7HU

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 18, 1995