Subject: Flattening maps

Flattening maps

From: Barry Byers <bbyers>
Date: Friday, January 6, 1995
a home-grown adaptation of a traditional (and proven and effective)
procedure with which BCARS has flattened thousands of cartographic and
architectural materials over the last decade. Conservation built the
chamber and worked out the cycle and the Archivists have done all the
work - on fairly non-intrusive schedule. I am gratuitously sending
Micheal the handout and some descriptive photos.

Barry Byers
British Columbia Archives and Records Service
655 Belleville Street
Victoria, BC V8V 1X4
Canada
604-387-3696