Subject: Coatings for storage cases

Coatings for storage cases

From: Bill Hollinger <billh96007>
Date: Tuesday, December 27, 1994
>From: William Real <realw [at] clp2__clpgh__org>
>Subject: Coatings for storage cases

We  make a paper product we call MicroChamber, which contains activated
carbon and molecular sieves, along with alkaline buffers. Based on lab
tests, we can tell you how many ppm of a variety of compounds this
material is capable of adsorbing. If you would like to try some, please
let me know the size you need and we will forward them to you.
Alternatively, we can make a MicroChamber "paint", which you can apply
to the surface of the drawer. If a safe sealant or coating exists, an
ideal course of action may be to use the sealant, then cover the sealant
with MicroChamber papers for added safety.

Bill Hollinger
Conservation Resources
8000-H Forbes Place
Springfield, VA. 22151