Subject: Animation cells

Animation cells

From: Stephen D. Bonadies <standard>
Date: Saturday, December 24, 1994
Sue Kellerman <lsk [at] psulias__psu__edu> writes
>We have two original celluloid paintings [animation cells]

you contact Linda Witkowski at the Indianapolis Museum of Art
317-923-1331.  She has devoted a considerable amount of study to these
materials.  In addition, Linda has recently co-authored a catalogue to
the exhibition of the original animation cells for "Snow White".
Although I have not seen the catalogue, I understand that it was to
include a technical discussion.

Stephen D. Bonadies
Cincinnati Art Museum
953 Eden Park Drive