Subject: Animation cells

Animation cells

From: Bill Hollinger <billh96007>
Date: Tuesday, December 27, 1994
Sue Kellerman <lsk [at] psulias__psu__edu> writes
>We have two original celluloid paintings [animation cells]

Animation cells are among the items we are currently working with in the
laboratory. We are exposing them to compounds such as NO2 and acetic
acid fumes. We will be happy to share information resulting from this
work with anyone who is interested.

Bill Hollinger
Conservation Resources
8000-H Forbes Place