Subject: Surface roughness measurement

Surface roughness measurement

From: Bob Koestler <rtkcc>
Date: Friday, December 16, 1994
I am posting a message for a colleague, Dr. A.E. Charola.  You may reach
her by email at my address (rtkcc [at] cunyvm__cuny__edu).

    I would be interested in hearing about any methodology or
    instrumentation used in assessing changes in surface roughness,
    especially for rough materials such as unpolished granite.  The
    method is to be applied in the evaluation of surface erosion, so
    quantifiable methods are of more interest.

    Thank you,
    A.E. Charola

                 Distributed: Monday, December 19, 1994