Subject: Food and drink in the library

Food and drink in the library

From: Roxanna Herrick <roxanna>
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 1994
I know I have asked for input from all of you before, and
some of you were kind enough to reply.  Again!  I would
appreciate input from you regarding your food and drink
policy in your libraries and if you think your policy is
well or poorly enforced.  I am most interested in comparing
policies in public and private institutions.  Please e-mail
me privately at roxanna [at] library__wustl__edu

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Roxanna Herrick
Washington University
St. Louis, MO

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 14, 1994