Subject: Electric guillotine

Electric guillotine

From: Regina Sinclair <sinclair>
Date: Tuesday, December 13, 1994
Two people responded to my query regarding an electric paper cutter
(a.k.a. guillotine).  Laura Brown, Conservation Lab Supervisor at the
University of Rochester Libraries, recommended their newly purchased
Multigraphics, Model 2020.  She also pointed out that the Challenge
Machinery Company sells an identical cutter under their own name (Model
20).  Jeanne Drewes, preservation consultant, pointed me toward the
electric guillotine owned by the University of Michigan, which features
a light beam that shows where the cut will be.  I passed this
information on to the party in whose behalf I made the query.  Thanks a
bunch, Laura and Jeanne.

Regina Sinclair

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 14, 1994