Subject: Publication

Publication

From: Geoffrey I. Brown <geoffrey.i.brown>
Date: Tuesday, November 29, 1994
people on the Registrars' Committee, I have prepared a short article on
materials and techniques for marking catalogue numbers on artifacts.
This is a practical primer intended for the legions of conscientious
people who are responsible for marking objects but are concerned about
applying secure and durable identification that does not damage the
objects.

These lists are not appropriate as primary venues since most of the
people who need the advice do not yet have access to the Internet. Does
anyone have suggestions for an appropriate publication venue that would
reach the right people in a reasonable time?  Please E-mail me directly.

                Distributed: Thursday, December 1, 1994