Subject: Disaster workshops

Disaster workshops

From: Sue Bigelow <sue.bigelow>
Date: Thursday, November 24, 1994
We are planning a two-day workshop on disaster recovery.  Does anyone
know of an expert in hands-on recovery of objects and/or paintings who
is also a good communicator and who could direct a disaster simulation?

If we don't find such a person, we will entertain other workshop topics.
Has anyone been to a wonderful one or two-day workshop or seminar
recently? Could you send me a brief description, or at least the name of
the presenter?

Sue Bigelow
Conservator
City of Vancouver Archives