Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Wednesday, November 23, 1994
1.  Effective Nov 24, 1994, the FTP directory (on ftp.netcom.com) where
    you can pick up the CONSDIR will change. The new location will be
    pub/wh/whenry

2.  A reminder. If you want to set nomail send a not to
        consdist-request [at] lindy__stanford__edu
    saying
        set nomail until 1/15/95 (or whatever)
    Please don't send nomail requests for short periods (eg long
    weekends) because it makes way too much work for me.

3.  If your address changes please let me know immediately by sending a
    *brief* note describing the change (eg:
          address change. Was foo@bar
          New: foo@bas
    Do *not* send an unsub request just to make an address change.

               Distributed: Wednesday, November 23, 1994