Subject: Stability of computer printer inks

Stability of computer printer inks

From: Nancy L. Boothe <boothe>
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 1994
I have a query for the list from a colleague temporarily in an Estonian
library, which is casting about for a computer printer whose printouts
will be long-lasting.  The Estonian librarians remember reading an
article about the instability of dot-matrix printer ink, but she wonders
if it's really laser printer ink that is unstable.  I've searched CoOl
without luck.   Thanks for any references.

Nancy Boothe
Rice University
Houston, TX 77251-1892

                 Distributed: Sunday, November 20, 1994