Subject: VPD papers

VPD papers

From: Tina Groenevelt <tina>
Date: Saturday, November 19, 1994
Concerning my e-mail of 3 November 1994 (Cons DistList Instance: 8:34) I
would like to apologise for incorrectly suggesting that the use of VPD
has been banned in the U.S.A. It has been drawn to my attention that
current research has thoroughly discredited any link between the
cyclamates and carcinogenity.

The opinions I voice via e-mail are entirely my own and not those of the
Greater London Record Office, or the Corporation of London.

    **** Moderator's comments: If someone would send me an MSDS for VPD
    papers and/or cyclohexylamine carbonate and sulphate, I will post a
    summary of the toxicological info.

Tina Groenevelt

                 Distributed: Sunday, November 20, 1994