Subject: New List

New List

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Thursday, November 3, 1994
The following appeared on Humanist and is reproduced here without the
knowledge or consent of the author.

    Date: 25 Oct 94
    From: Jesse Foley Brink <jbrink [at] epas__utoronto__ca>
    Subject: New List:  History of Medieval Art

    I am writing today to announce a new list that may be of interest to
    you.  Its topic is the History of Medieval Art. Medieval Art is here
    rather loosely confined by a temporal range of about 100 CE to 1500
    CE and no geographical range.

    Some may groan at "yet another specialized mailing list," but I
    believe that this list can provide a valuable service in allowing
    people interested in the History of Medieval Art to delve into
    topics with a level of detail that probably would not interest a
    general audience.

    It certainly will not hurt you to try it, so sign up!

        1) Send a message to:  LISTSERV [at] UTORONTO__BITNET
        2) Leave the Subject line blank
        3) Type the following line (and nothing else) in the body:
            SUB MEDART-L Your_Full_Name

    That is all there is to it. If you have any questions or comments,
    do drop me a line.  If you are so inclined, send me a message
    describing your interests and experiences so that I can tailor the
    list's resources to the users' benefit.

    Have fun.

    Jesse Foley Brink
    jbrink [at] epas__utoronto__ca