Subject: Sound recording formats--addendum

Sound recording formats--addendum

From: Walter Henry <whenry>
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 1994
In DistList Instance: 8:29, Jim Lindner <vidipax [at] panix__com> wrote:

>The following
>article was published in the newsletter of the National Media Library
>and specifically discusses restoration issues relative to video tape.

Unfortunately, I neglected to add that this article is available in
Conservation Online:

Gopher to palimpsest.stanford.edu and select
Browse by subject
  Electronic records
    Electronic storage media
(or, via WWW to http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/ then select "Gopher"
and proceed as above)

My apologies to Jim who has been pestered by requests for copies of the
article. *Please* stop bugging him and use CoOL.

Walter

                 Distributed: Tuesday, November 1, 1994