Subject: Elmer Eusman

Elmer Eusman

From: Dale Peters <petersd>
Date: Monday, October 24, 1994
Does anyone know where I may find Elmer Eusman, previously of the
National Gallery in Washington? Is anyone from the Gallery out there? I
need to pick his brain on the peroxide formation in waterstained paper
for my own research on cellulosic staining. Thanks,

Dale Peters
Paper Conservator
Campbell Collections of the University of Natal
220 Marriott Road, Durban 4001
South Africa

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 26, 1994