Subject: Binders board available

Binders board available

From: Ralph Roessler <72537.3447>
Date: Thursday, October 6, 1994
Paper Technologies, Inc has just developed a new book binders board
called P.T.I. Excel Binders Board.  This tough, high density alpha
cellulose board is .090" caliper, acid-free, and lignin free, and was
developed specifically for hand bookbinding.  We are very eager for
input from  the bookbinding community about it, and with that in mind, I
would like to send free samples to all that are interested.

Please respond via E-Mail to PAPERTECH [at] Delphi__com

Ralph Roessler
Paper Technologies, Inc.

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 12, 1994