Subject: Evaluating preservation awareness education

Evaluating preservation awareness education

From: Jeanne Drewes <drewes>
Date: Monday, October 3, 1994
Has anyone done any evaluations of preservation education programs?  Has
anyone come up with a way to evaluation the passive displays usually
part of preservation awareness weeks?  by evaluation I mean how much of
the message sticks or if the message is even noticed.  Messages can be
sent directly to me and I will summarize for the list.  I might add that
I want to put something together to evaluation a program starting
November 9, that's of this year.

Jeanne Drewes, Preservation Consultant
840 South First St. No. 6
Ann Arbor, MI  48103