Subject: Color microfilm

Color microfilm

From: Helen Weltin <hew2>
Date: Friday, September 30, 1994
We are exploring the possibility of using color microfilm in a
preservation project, and I am interested in hearing from others in the
field with first-hand experience in this area.

So far the only vendor I've located who produces "preservation" color
microfilm is Preservation Resources (formerly MAPS).  Does anyone know
of any other vendors?  More importantly, how would you recommend the
product you received, and what was the company itself like to deal with?
I'd appreciate any advice anyone can offer. Thanks,

Helen Weltin

                  Distributed: Sunday, October 2, 1994