Subject: 4TH Joint Technical Symposium

4TH Joint Technical Symposium

From: Ellen McCrady <abbeypub>
Date: Friday, September 23, 1994
Regarding the 4th Joint Technical Symposium, it will take place in London,
Jan. 27-29, 1995.  It was scheduled earlier for Barcelona in 1993, but that
was cancelled-or rather, postponed.  For information, fax Helen Harrison at
0908 653-744.

    **** Moderator's comments:  The contact given here is different from
    the one posted recently, so...

        JTS95 Secretariat
        14 Dulverton Drive, Furzton
        Milton Keynes MK4 1DE
        United Kingdom
        Tel: +44 (1908) 502610
        FAX: +44 (1908) 502520
        E-Mail: gboston [at] gn__apc__org

    Also, I'm not certain, but I think someone told me recently that UK
    area codes were about to be changed and that 908 was becoming 1908.

Ellen McCrady
Abbey Publications

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 28, 1994