Subject: Chicago Area Conservation Group

Chicago Area Conservation Group

From: Craig Deller <craig1708>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 1994
I am about to embark on taking over the presidency of the Chicago Area
Conservation Group, a regional organization of active conservators. I
would like to find similar people who could help me breath new life into
our group. We need to find concepts and ideas. I have been to several
the Washington (DC) groups meetings and have found them very good. If
you have some ideas I would love to hear them, also, if you are going to
be in the Chicago area in the next year and have been working on a
particularly "fun" treatment *please* call me.

Craig Deller
2600 Keslinger Rd
Geneva, IL 60134

               Distributed: Thursday, September 22, 1994