Subject: Fiber optic lighting systems

Fiber optic lighting systems

From: Joan Young <mah0ca3>
Date: Thursday, September 22, 1994
I am sending this query for a colleague, Tracey Shields at American
History The query concerns the use of the NOUVIR fiber optic lighting
system for exhibits.  We would like to know if anyone has used this
system, were they satisfied, do they have any advise to offer us?  We
are thinking of using the system here for an exhibition but would like
some feedback from other conservators. Thanks.

               Distributed: Thursday, September 22, 1994