Subject: Preservation policy statements

Preservation policy statements

From: Burt Altman <baltman>
Date: Monday, September 12, 1994
I am working with a Preservation Committee for our university libraries
and will be writing a preservation policy statement to guide a future
preservation plan.  Does anyone know of some good publications that
provide a "model" of a good, basic preservation policy statement that
would applicable to any institution regardless of size or budget/staff
constraints? (I am thinking of anything put out by ARL or RLG).

Burt Altman
Florida State University Libraries
Special Collections Dept.
Tallahassee, FL 32306

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 14, 1994