Subject: Storage cases with environmental control

Storage cases with environmental control

From: Craig Deller <Craig1708>
Date: Saturday, September 10, 1994
If anyone is still interested, there are a couple more manufacturers of
self-contained cases:

    A.P.S. Inc.
    Artifact Protection Systems, Inc.
    5235 Snapfinger Woods Dr.
    Decatur, GA 30035
    404-808-4111

The name I have there is Jana Aderhold. I believe the NPS at Hapers
Ferry has had some contact with them as well.

There is also:

    BOTTA LUIGI
    Via del Carrozzaio, 5
    40138 Bologna (ITALIA)
    +55 51 538700
    Fax: +55 51 535948

If either of these two are redundant, I apologize.

Craig Deller

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 14, 1994