Subject: Disaster plans

Disaster plans

From: Willie Jones <jonesw>
Date: Thursday, August 25, 1994
I asked for help with the Disaster Plan, and many of you came to my aid.
The resources, and in some cases the actual plan, or the table of
contents was sent to me.

I would like to give special thanks to all of the following people and
their organizations beginning with Mr. Walter Henry for providing the
Conservation DistList. Also:

    Allyn Lord, Museum at Univ.of Arkansas,

    Barbara Sagraves,  Library  Preservations Dept. at Northwestern
        University,

    John Anderson, State Archives at Texas State Library

    Laura Katz Smith, Manuscripts, Special Collections Dept. at Virginia
        Tech. State University.

I am almost there, thanks to your help, and if I can be of help to you
just let me know.

Willie M. Jones

                Distributed: Thursday, September 1, 1994