Subject: Disaster recovery training

Disaster recovery training

From: Judith Doig <judyd>
Date: Monday, August 29, 1994
We are writing a book on disaster recovery management in Australia and
New Zealand and, apart from seeking reports of personal experiences from
Australia and New Zealand, we would like word from the wider community.
We are particularly interested, at the moment, in training methods and
would like to hear from people who have run such sessions.  What sort of
sessions did you run?  What did you find to be the optimum number of
participants? What did you find particularly successful--or was there
something which you wouldn't do again?

Judith Doig
Senior Librarian,
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology

Eric Archer,
Director,
Australasian Conservation Services

                Distributed: Thursday, September 1, 1994