Subject: AMW oversewing machine

AMW oversewing machine

From: Owen Bradford <owen.bradford>
Date: Monday, August 22, 1994
With regard to my previous submission about prices of machine parts, I
have just received a communication from Mr Bendror, President of
Mekatronics, Inc. quoting us a price of approximately stlg 138.00 for
the afore mentioned 14 Needle Guide Bushings.

This is the first quote we have had from Mekatronics Inc. directly and
we feel it is competitive considering they are of genuine manufacture
and carry factory technical support and that the use of non-genuine
parts in the AMW may null and void some warranties.

Mr Owen Bradford
Deputy Manager
Bindery and Conservation Workshop
The Robinson Library