Subject: Mylar enclosures for photographs

Mylar enclosures for photographs

From: Steven R. Smith <smith>
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 1994
I would like to know what might be the current feelings about Mylar
enclosures for photographs?  I have a large collection of cabinet cards
and cart de visites which need rehousing and Gaylord Co. offers boxes
and enclosures in exactly the right sizes.  Previously we have just put
them in archival boxes with acid-free paper between them.  Pros and
cons? Thanks,

Steven R. Smith
Art Collection
Harvard Law School