Subject: Flood response services

Flood response services

From: Sally Shelton <libsdnhm>
Date: Monday, August 15, 1994
I am sending thius along for a colleague who wants to know where
severely water-damaged material should be taken for freezing and
freeze-drying, preferably in the Southern California area, preferably
near San Diego. I am familiar with the BMS Catastrophe operation in Fort
Worth but am not sure about resources out here. Many thanks for any help
you can provide. This is for a disaster plan: there are no water-damaged
objects needing immediate treatment.

Sally Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation
San Diego Natural History Museum

                 Distributed: Tuesday, August 16, 1994