Subject: NOTIS spine labeling

NOTIS spine labeling

From: Cathy Larson <cadlarts>
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 1994
We plan to soon use NOTIS' spine labeling module, and are seeking
equipment recommendations.  If you use this module & have pc/printing
equipment you're happy (or unhappy!) with, would you please let me know
what it is you're using?  If you prefer phone to email, reply to me
directly with your number and I'll give you a call.  Thanks.

Cathy Larson
Preservation Librarian
Univ. of Iowa Libraries

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 7, 1994