Subject: NEDCC technical leaflets

NEDCC technical leaflets

From: Karen Motylewski <nedcc>
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 1994
Thanks to everyone who has requested our new technical leaflets on mold
and preservation in the electronic universe.  We're buried in requests,
all of my support staff members are on vacation, and the revision of
Sherelyn Ogden's looseleaf manual (for which most of the new leaflets
were produced) has just gone to press, releasing the final version of
the texts.  Please hang in there.  We really will get the leaflets to
you, but it may take a couple of weeks.  Thanks for your patience.

Karen Motylewski
Northeast Document Conservation Center

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 7, 1994