Subject: Mekatronics EZ press

Mekatronics EZ press

From: Bryan Draper <bryan.draper>
Date: Monday, August 1, 1994
We have a Mekatronics EZ press which has been working fine for about 4
years. Last week I was horrified when I put my hand on the right locking
handle and it swung all the way out.  The piece of metal broke where the
locking handle connects in the back to the shaft clamp (this is where
the ball bearing is).

Has anyone's EZ press broken in this fashion?  Is it common?  Is this
inherent vice?  Are there any other problems you have experienced with
your EZ press? Thanks in advance,

Bryan Draper
Conservation Assistant
University of Delaware