Subject: Cloth storage

Cloth storage

From: Hilary A. Kaplan <bm.gsk>
Date: Friday, July 29, 1994
I am wondering if anyone has information about purchasing
cloth/polyester storage systems.  Preferably we would like such systems
to be mobile.  I know that many conservation labs have had such systems
designed and fabricated by in-house shops, but I'm wondering if there is
something that can be purchased off the rack. (No pun intended.)  Thanks

Hilary A. Kaplan
Conservator
Georgia Department of Archives and History

                  Distributed: Monday, August 1, 1994