Subject: Blocked negatives

Blocked negatives

From: Ann Dodge <ap201078>
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 1994
While processing a manuscripts collection, we discovered a wallet of
photographic negatives. Over time the negatives have adhered to their paper
sleeves. We would like to separate the negatives from the sleeves, but have
no idea how to proceed. Has anyone on the list had experience with such a
problem? Any information or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ann Morgan Dodge
John Hay Library
Brown University
401-863-1502