Subject: Bibliography on architectural drawing records

Bibliography on architectural drawing records

From: Nancy C. Schrock <nschrock>
Date: Tuesday, July 26, 1994
I was going to reply to a DistList request about conservation
of architectural drawings, to tell the person that I have a bibliography
on conservation of architectural records that I update periodically.
Then I wondered if this were something that you would like in CoOL?

    **** Moderator's comments: Indeed! The bibliography has been added
    to CoOL, where it may be found in the Bibliographies area. Hope
    others will take your lead

Nancy

                  Distributed: Monday, August 1, 1994