Subject: Photo-CD

Photo-CD

From: Andrew Pendergrass <apendergrass>
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 1994
I am a library student at Simmons College and am doing
a paper on the preservation implications of Photo CD technology
for libraries, museums and archives.  I have done searches in
the archival and library literature but am not coming up with much
for this subject.  Could anyone make any suggestions.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Andrew Pendergrass

                   Distributed: Friday, July 22, 1994